My name is Maja- I am a promoter of strength and sanity, and I make people awesome at life. I also make people look and feel great.
If you want to get technical about it, I’m a personal trainer (CSEP-CPT) and nutritionist (Pn1) in Toronto, Canada.
I believe in implementing healthy behaviour patterns through diet and exercise to cultivate both physical and mental strength to provide long-term sustainable results. I work with people both in-person and online to help them live their most fullest lives’ in good health and function. Whether that entails being stronger, moving better, being pain-free, or all of the above, I am here to help.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Cambrian College – Advanced Diploma in Physical Fitness Management (FLBU)
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Precision Nutrition – Pn1
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
- Agatsu Joint Mobility and Movement – Upper and Lower Body Level 1
- Zona Fitness Academy – Functional Anatomy Specialist Level 1
- Eating Disorders in Active and Sedentary Populations
- Exercise for Women
Instagram: Maja the Strong
Twitter: Maja the Strong